Monday, June 15, 2009

Photo Installment

The Richardson Residence has succumbed to the Evil that Facebook... Hence, we haven't been posting much here at our blog... We are working on trying to change that for the better for all of our friends and family that tend to look here for new updates and photos of Eirik.

So without further ado, here are some photos of our cutie in action!

Eirik and Toby and Eddie taking a nap

Eirik sleeping in Uncle Logan's arms

When I grow up, I want drawings like yours!

Otis and Eddie and Eirik having an afternoon snuggle

Kelly and Eirik asleep on the couch during an episode of MacGyver

Eirik doing his Kenny impersonation after a bath

Eirik is catching up to Eddie in height and weight... the fight for the bed is a little more evenly matched

Om nom nom nom nom... fingers are tasty!

I don't know what mom is planning, but it can't be good with that grin

Chillin' with dad after PT

Hanging out with Auntie Candy while Mom and Dad have "Date Night"

"No Kitty, that's my blanket!"

Hey Mom and Dad, I know the economy sucks... But can you not make me look like a homeless guy?

Eating some peaches: Yer doin' it wrong

No comments: