Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bath time!

In preparation for going home, Eirik had his first bath today under the watchful eyes of Molly from the NICU. He wasn't too thrilled but looks pretty darn good in his clothes and blankets we brought him from home.

Molly pointing out the finer points of bathing little man underneath one of the open warmers.

Mom harvesting the potatoes

Mooooommmmm.... don't show my winkie to the world! Some five-year-olds will be put to shame!

Waiting for a rinse

Thanks for the image edit, mom. I don't want this to ruin my chances of running for office later on...

Waiting to for my hair to get washed so I don't smell like a french fry.

All smiles being bundled up. Do you think I'm too young for a faux-hawk?

I am so going to get hat-head...

Getting toasty under the warmer while waiting to get dressed

I swear, dad, this blanket is just not my color!

No comments: